Sunday, January 30, 2011

"The Great 25 a Month Sewing Allowance" with Sew Sweetness!



Go check out this out! I am joining in with Sara of Sew Sweetness, on "The Great 25 a Month Sewing Allowance"!
Basically, we each will be spending ONLY 25 dollars a month on any sewing supplies! At the end of the month, we will be posting our receipts and pics of our cheap finds for "showing off"! I know I personally have some months where I feel like I have blown WAY too much on fabric and quilting related materials! When you can go down my account and see "Joann's, LQS, Joann's, Hobby Lobby, LQS, etc......" I might have a bit of addiction going!
So if you would like to join hop on over! :)
The Flickr group can be found here

2 comments:

  1. This month easy! Next month: I didn't do it:(

    Just kidding! It should be great adventure!!

    ReplyDelete