Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February project picture tour

Well, I got a lot done this month! Well, for me anyways... :P



First up, shorts I made for my son because he is growing like a weed! These literally took me 2 to 3 hours to make (with breaks even!) and I embroidered and appliqued the shirt. He seems to like them. :)



My girl modeling the dress I finished for her. It was a pain in the butt, but it just looks lovely on her. :) I love the kitty fabric on it, I think it was Darlene Zimmerman....

And this is something I did tonight for my baby girl. This is her "Lellow Blankie" that she has NEVER been able to sleep without. I asked her if I could make it into a pillow for her now that she is a big girl and she was pretty excited! I took this pic of her enjoying the fruits of my labor. :) That blankie was ultra cuddle fleece so it was stretching the entire time I was sewing, but it still turned out well. It matches the blanket Sara made for her, for her birthday too! I can't wait to see her reaction in the morning!

Oops, I did forget that I have been working every week on a quilt sew along....but I haven't gotten any pics of it yet. More to come, I suppose!
Till next time....

3 comments:

  1. You are just a natural sewer now aren't you?! :) Hooray for fast,easy patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making clothes too and you did a wonderful job!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great!!! I hate when the fabric fights the whole way through the sewing process!! It is so annoying!!

    Can't wait to see your photos of your quilt!!

    ReplyDelete