Thursday, May 13, 2010

ZOO FUN!



Trip to Riverbanks Zoo! What a wonderful little Zoo it was! Great variety of animals, easy level terrain, REALLY loved this Zoo!
The aquariums were a pleasant surprise, well stocked with a great variety of different fish! I don't think I have ever seen crocodiles up close!
THE GORILLAS! AWESOME! They were up close shading themselves from the sun, I had NEVER EVER seen Gorillas up that close ever! WOW! The kids were pretty amazed too!
They also had a lovely little barn full of farm animals! The girls loved feeding the bunnies and goats! We had a great time and I got some awesome pictures out of it! We will DEFINITELY be returning soon!

1 comment:

  1. I know right!! One of the best zoos I have ever visited! The gorillas WERE awesome and so comical:)

    ReplyDelete