Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can I possibly make up my mind?


I am not sure anymore! I was thinking about not doing any more photography, but just decided to start charging for it, instead of doing it for free. It sure did cut down on appointments! I have two this month, one a family session and the second, a Graduation Party for a high school-er.
I am really starting to enjoy just taking random shots of people, places and things (so nouns right?). I find it more enjoyable then the sessions. It is fun trying to capture the things I see in a new way. And I am thoroughly enjoying learning new editing tricks and having the ability to try them out.
People have been telling me that I should sell them for a while now. HMMMMM..... I thought about it for a while, and it sounds like fun. Nothing serious, just print off the pics, put them in the mail, and money goes into the account....hopefully :)
So I am opening a store on www.mylittlenestphoto.etsy.com
Now mind you I haven't gotten anything up there yep because this has been the first day I have been able to do much of anything after my surgery, but I am first thing Friday going to go get some of my photos printed into 8X10's and MAYBE SOME 5X7's. Then it will be off to the post office to get the proper sending attire. LOL

I really have no want for this to become like a part time or full time job, my firsts on my list are 3 precious little kiddos and my husband always! More of something to get my creative juices flowing a little. When you have creativity flowing through your veins, you can't help but to create something. I know quite a few friends out there who know what I am talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment