Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

1. What are some things on your bucket list?

Honestly, I have always thought of the bucket list as a waste of my time. The things I wanted more then anything in life, I already have! I am a lucky girl, and feel blessed to have been granted what I have been! I would rather spend my time on those things rather then some superficial list of bull-crap.

2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far?

2 and 1/2 years, stationed Huachuca and Gordon

3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far?

first part of my life, sad depressing, angry songs.
Adult part of my life, happy, lucky to be here, sweet songs. "Who wouldn't wanna be me?" by Keith Urban. That song makes me happy and reminds me of all the great things I have gotten to do with the ones I love lately!

4. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
OMG.......IMO'S

I'd kill for Imo's

5. What are three good things in your life right now?
1. my children and the fact that I can be home with them, homeschool them, I don't have to miss any of the details that mean so much but are so often ignored.

2. We were forward thinking enough to join the Army, I am not sure where we would be right now if it weren't for it. Times are rough right now, but we will at least have a roof over our heads and food on the table for the next 5 years.

3. My husband. He is the greatest thing in my life, without him nothing in my life right now would be possible. He is truly my soul mate, my BEST friend. I would jump through fire for him because he has for me more times than I could count. He is the most wonderful father to our babies, just a outstanding person. I truly judge a lot of people based on whether they like my husband or not. I have yet to meet anyone that didn't like him who WASN'T an A-hole! He supports us, in all ways possible, he is loyal, compassionate, I could just go on and on! No one is the world knows me like he does, he has been there for me like no one else has. He literally is the PERFECT GUY. (Special thanks to my In-laws for bringing this man up to be what he is today!)


1 comment:

  1. My husband is my soulmate too, so how nice that you found yours.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete