Friday, October 8, 2010

Mil Spouse Fill-In-Friday

I have seen these on a couple other blogs.....So I'm totally doing it. What's something else to post gonna hurt huh?

1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken? OMG. Arizona to Georgia. 2 kids, breastfeeding baby, two big dogs, one van.....nuff said.

2. Do you collect anything? I have started collecting fabric for quilting but that is really no surprise there. I collect lonely socks....my sock basket is full now. Anything bird or nest related. Prairie Gold China to add to my collection for my Great Grandma.....and tea cups.....acrylic paints. ad finally homeschool stuff. That actually is a lot of collections! GEEZ!

3. What is your favorite part about being an adult? Not having to rely on unreliable people. I take care of stuff.

4. What song brings a tear to your eye? "In My Daughter's Eyes"by M. McBride, "Mine" by T. Swift.....plenty more.....I'm a baby!

5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
Honey moon to Cancun 7 years ago. Hyperventilated on the take off. Scared to death!

All done! That wasn't too painful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment