Monday, April 5, 2010

OVERWHELMED


I feel lately, like I have been trying to hard at things that honestly don't matter, and NOT enough at the things that really DO. I have been trying to get homeschooling settled down into a schedule, deal with the challenges of my totally DIFFERENT children, and WAY over involved in my photography. I definitely feel like there are WAY too many things going on when the only thing I want to do is take care of my family!

My solution?
I am NOT going to be doing my photography anymore. I will STILL take pics of my close friends, my family, and interesting things I come upon, but I think I have been diving into this head first, when I didn't even WANT to be in the deep end!
I am also going to be focusing more on taking care of my body.
My family is joining the YMCA, and then I will be going to the gym as much as possible. Elsa will be taking swimming lessons, and Reagan will be taking a dance class.
I am going to spend more time with my family, keep my weekends open for impromptu bar-be-ques, scrapbook parties, movie nights, game nights, etc.
I am also going to get up with my wonderful husband in the morning, make him breakfast and giving him "have a good day" kisses he DESERVES.
I WILL put on makeup everyday, shave my legs everyday and try to wear more dresses for him! I am going to bed WHEN Jonah goes to bed.
We will also be STARTING our savings. I am going to make it my goal to put away more and more money every month.
I am going to play more with the kids, go for walks, cuddle more, clean more, FACEBOOK LESS.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan! And...once I start getting deployment pay I'm hoping to join you at the YMCA :)

    ReplyDelete